Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memories Monday

In true spirit of memorial day I am going to do a post on something extra special. My son Ryland was born 4 years ago today and he was given up for adoption. All I have of him are memories and I wanted to dedicate this day's blog entry to him. He is very special and close to my heart. I love him always and especially on this day, he is in my heart, mind and all my thoughts. This post is going to be short but I wanted to share a picture of him it's one of my most favorite ones!

3 comments:

  1. (((Hugs)))

    I miss my Ry guy! Thinking of you and Ry, always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Krystal what a beautiful boy! Just wanted to say Hello & very nice to meet you! That's so nice of you to become a follower of my blog! I've been lagging in my posting & hope to get back to posting a little more! We have been busy trying to spruce up our house... painting & hanging moulding.. Love your blog.. Very pretty & colorful! I'm going to visit for a bit & check out your older posts.. Stop by & say hi sometime!:) Hope you have a great week!
    Hugs ~ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both you ladies :) I enjoy when people comment on my blogs!

    ReplyDelete