Background

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hey all

Okay so I thought I would write my intro post since well I haven't written anything yet. So here it is. I'm Krystal, mommy to a beautiful baby boy named Corbyn and I have a wonderful man in my life named Andy. We live our lives simply, honestly and with as much love involved as we can. Yes we have days where we would like to strangle each other, I'm sure everyone has them, but we love each other. I'm a Christian and I try to live my life in a Christian way. I have very strong beliefs but don't ever tell me I'm wrong because you will get an earful. I don't push my beliefs on anyone who isn't open to hearing it, and I respect people for their beliefs. Andy and I believe in Attachment parenting and gentle discipline. We don't spank. That does not mean though that my child is a brat. He's not, our approach to discipline helps build our trust and respect between our members. And I firmly believe that we should treat our children as equals and by that I mean we should all remember that our children have feelings too, if we respect their feelings and boundaries they will respect ours. Some people may think that is a bit lax, in reality it works for us. Now on to the fun stuff. The reason I chose the name for my blog. That reason is simple, I believe that life should be lived earnestly, honestly and Godly. That's not to say we are a perfect family because we are not, we have our ups and downs just like everyone else. We do however recycle, I sew and crochet and I love to bake. I hope you enjoy my blog because that's what it's here for, your enjoyment.

4 comments:

  1. Great Krystal! I'm excited to keep reading...and i love your background by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you Niki, I look forward to writing more! I`m excited to get my ideas on paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Krys! What happened to your other one???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I decided to do a new one and make a new goal for myself.

    ReplyDelete