Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Totally Tuesday

Ok so First of all, I made a awesomely delicious Chicken Pot Pie last night, it was so good, my cousin who came over for dinner had 2 whole big pieces of it. It was Yummy! I made 2 of these things, and let me tell you the second was a mishap because my frozen pie shells broke on the second one, so I had to be nifty and put them together in a fashion that looked good lol. Here is a pic of the good looking pie!


Second thing I'm going to blog about is this contest that is going on at one of the blogs I'm subscribed to! You can find that contest here. She's giving away this awesome mommy necklace and everyday from today until the 30th she'll be giving away something else! How awesome is that?

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for blogging about the giveaway and visiting my blog. :) Do come back tomorrow for another great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I definitely will, and you are very welcome about me blogging it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your chicken pot pies :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day when you come visit I will make you one :)

    ReplyDelete