Background

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Ramblings

Hey all, it's Saturday, its been raining and the suck weatherwise all day so we've been cooped up in the house. Le sigh. Tomorrow I have a photo shoot which is going to be awesome, and if it rains well that will be awesome too! We had chili tonight, it was good, we love chili in our house.

Here's how I make my chili:
1lb of Hamburger
2 cans of spaghetti sauce
A whole onion chopped
4 jalapeño peppers diced
2 cans of kidney beans
1 whole tomato diced
Garlic salt
Salt
Pepper
Paprika
Oregano
Chili powder

Brown the hamburger in a frying pan, next put the onion in with the hamburger, once the onions are done put in a large pot, put the 2 cans of sauce, jalapeño peppers, kidney beans and tomato in and add spices. Simmer for 45 mins on medium high heat.

And finally don't forget to go enter Tazim's contest she's still doing her 30 days of giveaways!

4 comments:

  1. I love Chili, minus the tomatoes of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this recipe minus the hamburger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can make it without the hamburger. Turkey burger or veggie burger would taste good too I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete