Background

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday oh Friday!

So I've been slacking, I admit it, I'm sorry I don't mean to be such a slacker but my life has gotten BUSY! I do photography, and I've had a shoot that I did, I gave you a sample photo in my wordless wednesday blog. I've been given some great opportunities, I may have 3 shoots coming up, my friend just signed a record label and wants me to be her staff photographer and I was invited to do the women's show here in my town, as a Vendor!!! So as you can see it's been a busy life for me, and really I'm loving every single minute of it, I'm so happy to know that God is blessing me in SOOOO many ways!

Don't forget to head to Tazim's blog for her 30 days /30 giveaways for the month of June, it's still going on! Her button is on my side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment