Background

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Simply Deals Sunday

Ok so I've dedicated sunday to deals I find, yep that's right if I find a deal, you are entitled to it too. I'm in no way affiliated with any of the products or deals I suggest or randomly happen upon. I would however LOVE to talk about two products that I absolutely adore, no lies, I absolutely adore both of the products I am about to tell you about.

First up is Live Clean Baby. For anyone who has a baby or a child you will understand my appreciation and greatfulness of this product. Its Hypoallergenic/pediatrician tested, has certified organic botanicals, it contains no SLS and is Sulfate Free, its 98% plant derived, and paraben free. Its also Petroleum Free, DEA Free, Phosphate Free, Pure Vegan, never tested on animals, has recyclable packaging, and biodegradable ingredients. Best part about this product is that it contains no nasty chemicals in it and is safe for your baby. Its an amazing product and my son just LOVES this product. I was introduced to this by my good friend Nikiyah whose blog you can find here she's an amazing lady. The website for Live clean products can be found here



The second Product I want to talk to you about is Too Faced Skin Primer. I swear by this stuff, it leaves your face feeling sooo smooth. My friend Suzanne sells this in her shop, which is called made you blush! I love this lady she sells so many awesome things in her shop for products. You can find her facebook here and Too Faced website is here

4 comments:

  1. Wow..i totally love this Idea? Simply Deals Sunday?! ever cool Krystal...and thanks for the sidenote about my blog..soo sweet. And.wow..i didn't know that you used this baby stuff too! we LOVE it ..it smells great too...
    (funny, i was actually going to do a BLog Post about this too...hehe..loooks like ur ahed of me on that one!)...i love Product reviews..so keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooo welcome Niki!!! And yeah I though that it would be a good idea, I started using it after you told me about it, and SOOO sooo glad I did!!! We love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid Computer! Gaaah!

    Anyways ...

    I -LOVE- Live Clean! I recently found it at LD and purchased the pink one (Pink Fire - for colour treated hair!). I adore the fact that they are vegan friendly, not tested on animals, free of pretty much anything bad, and eco-friendly. I haven't noticed the difference yet, but I am sure I will in time.

    ReplyDelete