Background

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy bees are happy indeed

So I've been a busy bee lately. Four custom orders later and I'm finally able to get some personal stuff done. On the hook right now is a special project for my Cousin and his girlfriend who are due with their first baby in July. I can't wait to give it to them and see the baby in it. They will be good parents. They are the calmest people I know and my cousin's girlfriend really wanted this. I would too if I was with someone for 5 years. Yup that's right my baby cousin and his girlfriend have been together since she was a freshman in high school. Pretty awesome right. I think so too. So anyways I've had a busy few weeks and I've been working really hard on a lot of stuff. Getting my etsy store stocked with lots of cool things and all that jaz. It's amazing how invigorating it feels to do things for others, especially when you hand make it. Then I have something I have to make for my boyfriend's cousin and her man for their baby which is due in August. And then I'll probably make something for my son for easter. Yup yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment