Background

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Been a long time since I've written

Things here have been sooo busy lately, that I haven't had a chance to write. I'm hoping this will change soon. Things here have been changing for the better though, Corbyn and I are more relaxed since being separated from Andy. Although Corbyn is testing me more than he ever has before. I think that is contributed to the Terrible Twos though. How do all of you parents with Toddlers out there deal with the frustrations brought on by the terrible twos? I know that I've been frustrated everyday for the last couple of weeks with my son not listening, I absolutely lovIe my son but he is so frustrating.


On another note I was asked by giveaway scout to add my blog to their directory so I am doing so. I hope in the near future to be able to giveaway some great things that will attract more people to my blog :)

Have a great day peoples. I've got to get up for work at 4am tomorrow morning.

Love and Light,

Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment