Background

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Life is busy

Well Life has been very busy lately, there have been some trying moments, some happy moments, and well some really sad moments. But in all the moments I've learned that life is a lesson, that we are all here to learn. Making the best of everything, is hard, it's really hard at times. Sometimes I feel really overwhelmed at times, I feel super overwhelmed at times. I know though that I am motivated to succeed, I'm motivated to do the things that I want to do, be the things I want to be. I'm trying to become a photographer so among working at my job, being a mom, I also study photography by correspondance. On top of that I have been working with my son on some delays that he has, we're working really hard and in 5 days we've come up with 4 more new words, which is great for him, he says all gone, yellow, no, and shoe now. I'm so proud of him. Anyways I have to make this short as I am very, very busy with editing my photography. So until next time people's I hope you are all well, and I'll write to you soon!

Cheers,

Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment